Building Community Through Cycling
Join us in building community through cycling at one of our events or events we participate in throughout our communities.
We build bike stations to help/keep kids on bicycles, ride in charity fundraisers for causes, and volunteer time within our community to help keep them thriving.
Some examples of how we build community through cycling:
- Riding in Charity Events
- B Strong Ride
- CU Buff Classic
- Funding and installing bike stations at local schools
- Altona Middle School
- Westview Middle School
- Volunteering at local events
- Hosting aid stations at the Ironman Boulder
- Assisting with the Longmont triathlon
- Assembling bikes at Can’daid – providing bikes for underprivileged children
Blue Sky Cup Cyclocross Race
We also promote and put on the longest standing Cyclocross race and event in Longmont, the Blue Sky Velo cup – now working on it’s 12th year.
Join us at one of our community based events – or better yet, join the club and help us better the world through spreading the camaraderie and love of cycling.